Tragic: How Beautiful Blandine was electrocuted to death by her battery power bank.

It was a tragic day for the family of Miss Blandine pictured below when her untimely death occurred on May 25th due to carelessness.
According to gist from Dumsor, Ghana, on that faithful day Blandine was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep. Not knowing the power bank she placed on her body breast region while charging will eventually kill her.

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death.

Her parents found her dead. So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment